Monday 2 March 2009

I Made the Mother In Law Happy

Yes I did.  Sister in law had a baby boy last Saturday all together aaaaahhh.  Went to hospital to see the arrival  - ooohed and aaaahed - but then father in law's battery went on his tin can digital camera died after 30 seconds.  I however was completely tooled up with the IPhone and took 40-50 snaps at all angles. But the in-laws went home with no photos.  Father-in-law definitely in spare bedroom last night.


This morning I got into top gear over making the breakfast.  Downloaded photos off IPhone.  Downloaded Photo Story 3 for Windows (free!!).  Created a Project in less than 10 minutes.  Slapped it onto a DVD with soppy music on background.  Sent it over to them this evening.  Big win all round, admiring glances from Mother In Law.  Sheepish looks from father in law - his camera charging quietly in corner.
The IPhone camera although 2MP took some pretty OK photos and because it is slim allowed me get into an angles typical cameras didn't allow me. Saw this on Twitter earlier about some excellent IPhone photos that I really enjoyed.


Have you a camera disaster story.



No comments: