Monday 2 March 2009

Are you a Bleeter?

I like Twitter.  I have a deep fear that in the coming months and years it might become a uni-directional place where people send Tweets hoping people will click on their blog/site and they can then monetise it.  Tweetdeck is helping there as I now have a group which I call real people that I grow as I create solid relationships on Twitter and another that I use to drag the uni-directional monetisation monsters.  I suggest we call them bleeters !!




I set up this and 2 other accounts recently.  One I use most is @kdaly100 another I cannot tell you as I use it exclusively for real friends and I don't want you to intrude and this one I am going to use for my web design business. 


I plan to put strong articles here that will really help people with web site design and technology in general.  And no it wont be on this site as this is just a fun tech blog full of various posts that I drop in occasionally.  So please go away and come back another day when I actually have something to say - grin -.

Are you a bleeter????

No comments: