Thursday 26 February 2009

A Twitter Poem!

I must admit that I had always thought Twitter was a bit of a geeks tool. Even the name brought a wry grin to my face. Editors Note: What IS a a wry grin. But this month I sgned up to give it a try as if anything I am open to new things. I must say that I am really surprised with what a fantastic service it is and the features that are available to it. So I wrote a little poem to commemorate my first month.

Woke up this morning dead late for a meeting
'Cos I had been up late on my IPhone Tweeting

Started with Twitter just a month ago
100 people now following and that's considered slow

Now I use terms like Tweet and RT
People have started to look at me funnilly

Tweet from Web at work from the PC
On my IPhone it has to be Tweetie

Tweetdeck on laptop at night
Following interesting people at the speed of light (Editors Note: COME ON!!)

Expanding my social network every day
Twitter now is more than play

Now I don't just give out my e-mail to other people
As @kdaly100 is one of the Tweeple!!



No comments: