Saturday 8 October 2011

Blogger Can Be Good For You

I have revisited blogger more and more over the past weeks a its new interfaced is so much easier to use and I now use email to post to it as well.

When I first started to use it over 4-5 years ago I wasn't really a fan bu Google have made it more attractive a place to post and it is now a far more flexible place to post content.  It is much lighter than Wordpress.com and though I do have several self hosted Wordpress blogs this is more a fun place to dump tips like this on technical items.

One of the new games / online tools that I have been using over the past weeks is Empire Avenue and is huge fun and it has invigorated my interest in many other social networks again.  One its main scoring features is online activity and I have revisited several of my social networks as a result of playing with this tool.

It has also opened me up to meeting many more interesting online people and expanding my knowledge of the power of social and using my network presence.

No comments: