Wednesday 5 October 2011

Notes - Evernote


If you have met within 20 minutes of speaking with me I mention or use Evernote.  It is my go to tool for nearly every scrap of information about me work and pleasure.  I have little or no paper on my desk and my filing cabinet is bare as a result of it.  I am now a compulsive scanner so little by little the paper has gone. When surfing the web I cut and paste into it furiously as I research projects and even if I see a piece of news that I want to read when I have more time bang in it goes.

I am certain it makes me more productive.  the most recent )as in ten seconds ago= was I get a phone call at my desk and someone leaves me some details like phone number and address.  I do not use post its I type them into Evernote and they are on my iPhone, iPad and laptop.  And it is FREE.

With the new release of iOS5 it comes with some more enhancements that make it even more feature rich.  What I also like about it is although there is a premium edition they do not bug you to upgrade like in some programs.

Read more on the Evernote Blog about Evernote iOS5 features

No comments: